Microgreens | Germinations
Wheatgrass may appear like a simple grass, but it is actually among the most powerful natural detoxifying agents, since it is one of Nature’s richest source of chlorophyll and live enzymes. In fact, it has been said that one ounce of wheatgrass is equivalent in nutritional value to more than 2 pounds of leafy green vegetables. From diminishing the appetite, to reducing body odors and preventing cancer, wheatgrass has a place in your diet.
Wheatgrass contains more than 90 minerals, including potassium, calcium, magnesium and sodium as well as essential enzymes and 19 amino acids.
- Diminishes appetite. Taking a wheatgrass shot every morning on an empty stomach prevents overeating
- Stimulates circulation: apply wheatgrass juice on skin to dilate blood vessel and activate circulation
- Improves digestion
- Alleviates arthritis. Its chlorophyll fights the inflammation
- Reduces fatigue
- Help getting rid of bad breath and body odors
- Treats skin wounds
- Prevents tooth decay
- Cleanses the liver
- Treats sunburns
- Stabilizes blood sugar level
- Clears sinus congestion
- Contributes in regenerating skin cells
- Helps in acne treatment
- Prevents cancer
- Boost immunity
- Natural expectorant
- Helps prevent heart disease
Wheatgrass is not available at the grocery store, contact us for ordering.