Microgreens | Germinations
Cabbage is widely used worldwide but frequently unknown. Its health benefits are incredible. Cabbage is an abundant source of vitamin C. It is actually richer in vitamin C than oranges. It is one of the best antioxidant and it help reduce free radicals in our body that one of the fundamental causes of premature aging. One study performed on Chinese women, showed a significant reduction of breast cancer when cruciferous vegetables like cabbage were added to their diet.
Cabbage microgreen is packed with so many beneficial minerals, vitamins (C, K) minerals and other nutrients. It is rich in fiber, beta-carotene, calcium, magnesium, potassium, iodine, and sulfur. It also has a number of anti-cancer compounds which are known to stimulate enzymes activity and inhibit the growth of tumors.
- Detoxifies blood
- Contributes to remove toxins
- Provides relief from pain
- Promotes good eye health
- Help reduce risk of cancer and ulcer
- Inhibit growth of cancer cells
- Beneficial for weight management
- Reduces the effects and presence of Alzeimer’s
- Helps keep bones healthy
- Help prevent osteoporosis
- Controls blood pressure
- Good remedy for constipation
- Improves digestion
- Activates the healing process for wounds and damaged tissues.
- Regulates the proper functioning of nervous system
- Has anti-inflammatory properties